• Members
  • 1224 posts
  • Local time: 09:14 AM
  • State/Province or Region:CO
  • Camper Brand:NUWA Hitch Hiker 29.5FKTS
  • Truck Make & Model:GMC 2500HD D/A
  • Name (Public):Bill

Posted 10 February 2005 - 03:53 PM

Lots of talk about the "Fast Guns" What is your, the manufactures and or dealers, opinion on these tie downs. I load and unload mine a lot during the summer and think it may be just what the doctor ordered.

Northern Colorado

• Guests

Posted 16 February 2005 - 04:03 PM

The Fast Gun turnbuckles have been designed with you the camping enthusiast, in mind. Gone are the days of needing to use wood blocks under your tires to help level your camper at the campsite, gone are the days of twisting and turning your turnbuckles tight.

Each lockable (locks sold seperately) Fast Gun features a Stainless Steel body and "Winchester style" lever coated with a high impact powder coated finish. Inside, a "set" spring is the crown jewel of these turnbuckles because a "set" spring is guaranteed to never lose it's compression strength. What this means to you is that coupled with TorkLift's exclusive lifetime product warranty, these are the last turnbuckles that you will ever need to buy.

The biggest feature of all though is the amount of precious time that you save in both loading and unloading your camper. The Fast Guns can easily be connected to all four of your camper anchor points and your tiedown points in usually less than 5 minutes. Simply connect the hooks to both your anchor points and tiedowns, adjust the length of the threaded rod if needed and simply start to compress the lever; you'll feel the spring starting to do its work. This also means that it is also quicker and easier than ever to use your electric camper jacks to level your camper.

#3 OFFLINE   ChopperBill

ChopperBill

Grand Potentate

• Members
  • 1224 posts
  • Local time: 09:14 AM
  • State/Province or Region:CO
  • Camper Brand:NUWA Hitch Hiker 29.5FKTS
  • Truck Make & Model:GMC 2500HD D/A
  • Name (Public):Bill

Posted 16 February 2005 - 04:28 PM

I don't think anyone with a Snowriver with a GMC truck has tried them so I (being the nice guy I am) will be glad to beta test them for you and give you a report on how great they are! :) Please contact me threw a PM and I will give you my address.

Northern Colorado

#4 OFFLINE   Bigf00t

Bigf00t

Uber Camper

• NATCOA Members
  • 1956 posts
  • Local time: 08:14 AM
  • State/Province or Region:B.C
  • Interests:Camping........Is there anything else ???
  • Camper Brand:2010 Northern Lite 10.2RR
  • Truck Make & Model:2004 GMC 3500 SRW
  • Name (Public):Ron

Posted 16 February 2005 - 04:48 PM

OK,OK.......... I`ll test them with my Bigfoot if you insist.. I hate all the pressure. :D
<strong class='bbc'>2010 Northern Lite Ten-2000 10.2RR,PD4645 converter upgrade,2x80W Sharp solar panels,stainless FastGuns<br />
2004 GMC 3500 SRW Ext. Cab 4X4 Duramax/Allison,Torklift Tie Downs,Torklift Stable Loads, Racor Pre Filter, Rancho 9000`s, Firestone Air Bags w/ in cab controller<br />
<br />
Pitt Meadows,B.C.</strong><br />
<br />

#5 OFFLINE   TCINTN

TCINTN

Grand Potentate

• NATCOA Members
  • 226 posts
  • Local time: 04:14 AM
  • State/Province or Region:Tn
  • Interests:Trout Fishing and Grand kids
  • Camper Brand:Northern Lite 811
  • Truck Make & Model:2006 Dodge 3500 Mega Cab SRW Laramie

Posted 27 February 2005 - 03:52 AM

After one season of using Fast Guns, I will say I can not do wiyhout them. I have all Torklift equipment and I truly appreciate their quality and customer support .
Ed of Tenn
tcintn
2006 Dodge 3500 Mega cab SRW
Soon to have Outfitter Apex 8

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sign In