• Members
  • 1441 posts
  • Local time: 09:04 AM
  • Interests:Camping/Golfing/Water Skiing
  • Camper Brand:Kodiak
  • Truck Make & Model:2007 3500 Dodge 6.7 Cummins 4x4 Dually
  • Name (Public):Mike

Posted 25 May 2007 - 10:24 PM

Have you seen the digs sleepy is taking at me in the Norcold Dometric Fridge thread? God knows what bought that on.

I find it harder and more difficult to track what's going on on many web sites but one thing never changes on one site.
Bashing and stabbing in the back for positive information just does not make sense to me. That's why I don't waste my time on RV.Bash.

PS You know you've hauled a load in a long box :thumbs_up: :fing32: :lol:
2007 3500 Dodge Cummins 6.7 4x4 Dually
SuperHitch and Torklift Tie Downs
2002 Kodiak K99 Camper...3100 lbs mt, 13500 BTU A/C
5x8 Continental Cargo Trailer
Honda EM2500 Gen
Ski Supreme Competition Ski Boat

#62 OFFLINE   Crumm

Crumm

Poster

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Local time: 07:04 AM
  • Camper Brand:Adventurer 90FWS
  • Truck Make & Model:1996 Ford F350 CrewCab PSD with smoke added

Posted 29 May 2007 - 12:56 AM

I was a little disappointed Brad only mentioned the things he felt were detrimental, when there are so many pluses to our campers. Some people look, but just don't see.

Bob
Snowriver1

I looked and liked what I see. Your campers look to be some very nice units. My only question in that thread went unanswered and so I will ask you here where you can reply. Your campers look to have some nifty steps that pull out of the back but they look like they are not trailer friendly. Do you have a option for people that leave a trailer attached all the time? I always have a boat or cargo trailer hooked up so the steps would not be an option for me. One Snowriver owner seemed to think that a six foot ladder was the answer but I would find that to be very unhandy. How do you set them up for trailer use?

Here is a picture of my current setup.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Click picture for a camper slide-show.

#63 OFFLINE   jimd40

jimd40

Past President/Founding Member

• Founder
  • 1500 posts
  • State/Province or Region:co
  • Interests:.
  • Truck Make & Model:2006 dodge dsl 4x4 quad cab long bed

Posted 29 May 2007 - 06:44 AM

I looked and liked what I see. Your campers look to be some very nice units. My only question in that thread went unanswered and so I will ask you here where you can reply. Your campers look to have some nifty steps that pull out of the back but they look like they are not trailer friendly. Do you have a option for people that leave a trailer attached all the time? I always have a boat or cargo trailer hooked up so the steps would not be an option for me. One Snowriver owner seemed to think that a six foot ladder was the answer but I would find that to be very unhandy. How do you set them up for trailer use?

Here is a picture of my current setup.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Crumm i have some pic of what i use ..send me your email...i cant get to load on this ....one is 375kb and the other is 125mb whatever that means......also thought i put them on here a while back...jim

2006 snowriver 8'10" ....2006 dodge quad cab 4x4 dsl auto . . 2006 jeep grand cherokee limited 4x4 jim ..nancy..& ( a shitsu named heiko )

#64 OFFLINE   mdw60

mdw60

Grand Potentate

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:CAMPING WITH BOATING, FISHING, HIKING AND BIKING
  • Camper Brand:05' Snowriver 10.2
  • Truck Make & Model:02 Chevy crewcab dully 6.0
  • Name (Public):Mark

Posted 29 May 2007 - 09:23 AM

I love the steps that Snowriver had... for me to use it while the boat is hitched on, I just jackknife a bit. My wife warns me that if I trade in for a Northstar she wants that SR steps come with it...
The only problem I have is that when we stop at a restarea for a quick eat... we use the boat frame and open door steps to get in. a bit harder but still works.

Im very happy with the steps set up :1056:

'05 Snowriver 10.2
'78 Mitchell 9.5 (sold)
'02 Tracker Pro Angler 16

#65 OFFLINE   Trapper Dick

Trapper Dick

Grand Potentate

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Local time: 11:04 AM
  • State/Province or Region:Maine
  • Camper Brand:Lance 9SC
  • Truck Make & Model:Ford Dually PSD 2007 Harley Davidson
  • Name (Public):Dick

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:34 PM

I guess I'm missing something,,,,,,,,,I go on RV. net and have no problem,,,,,,,,,I come on here and all I hear is someone bashing RV.net. :sterb003: ......I don't hear them bashing you.............why can't we all get along, I know that sounds like Richard Gere, but we are all in the same game. Lets just go camping.......... :rolleyes:
TD
http://i5.photobucke...per301/F350.jpg

Old Bold and Lookin' for Gold

#66 OFFLINE   sirwilliam

sirwilliam

Grand Potentate

• Members
  • 1975 posts
  • Local time: 02:04 PM
  • Interests:RV'IN', CAMPIN', SOCKEYE FISHIN' & JUST PLAIN HAVIN' FUN....
  • Camper Brand:CITATION SUPREME 26 RKS 5'TH WHEEL
  • Truck Make & Model:CHEVY SILVERADO K2500HD DURAMAX/ALLISON
  • Name (Public):STEVE

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:54 PM

I guess I'm missing something,,,,,,,,,I go on RV. net and have no problem,,,,,,,,,I come on here and all I hear is someone bashing RV.net. :sterb003: ......I don't hear them bashing you.............why can't we all get along, I know that sounds like Richard Gere, but we are all in the same game. Lets just go camping.......... :cry_smile:
TD

They don't bash us because they aren't allowed to mention NATCOA, over there. Freedom of expression, freedom of speech,,,,,,ya right!!!!! :rolleyes: ............................Steve... :rolleyes:

#67 OFFLINE   Matthew_B

Matthew_B

XYZ

• Members
  • 525 posts
  • Local time: 08:04 AM
  • State/Province or Region:AK
  • Name (Public):Not here anymore

Posted 29 May 2007 - 07:24 PM

Trapper Dick:

What bugs me the most is when manufacturers or dealers are bashed and have no recourse to tell their side. Even when the story starts sounding fishy. Plus some of the brand bashing v. "favored" (ie lance) brand over there. Due to the higher volume I view rv.net, but I have greatly curtailed my postings.

As sirwilliam noted, they don't bash NATCOA, they want to ignore it. They know good and well that many will come here and prefer this site.

So far, the ONLY bashing I have seen here is of rv.net. Any other and I well imagine the basher will be pig piled.

#68 OFFLINE   spkncarl

spkncarl

Grand Potentate

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • Local time: 07:04 AM

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:35 AM

Real women have long boxes..... :character0029: :trink08:

O.K. I know I'm reading some old posts....and not trying to start anything here...

just wanted to comment that my camper fits perfect in my box.... :fing32: :rolleyes:

#69 OFFLINE   Elk

Elk

Grand Potentate

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Camper Brand:Arctic Fox
  • Truck Make & Model:Ford F-350
  • Name (Public):Elk

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:58 AM

:P

0 user(s) are reading this topic