No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Hempomatic

Hempomatic

Grand Potentate

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Local time: 02:48 AM
  • State/Province or Region:NJ
  • Interests:Music, guitars, motorcycles, traveling/camping, Our 2 dogs (Pug, Frenchie). I'm retired, able to do so while I'm still young and good looking. Spending as much time as I can with my wonderful wife.
  • Camper Brand:Travel Lite 960RX.
  • Truck Make & Model:'15 ford 250 4X4 superduty extended cab, 6.2L 340HP Torklift Tie Downs, Fast Guns, and and Stable Loads, Bodiak front hitch
  • Name (Public):ken

Posted 23 April 2018 - 05:19 AM

Travel Lite .......Going into my third season with this piece of shit, it NEVER fails to disappoint me, not just every YEAR, but every trip. Now, the bottom is separating from the top, and the aluminum is rotting away exposing the wood. In addition, the jacks are pulling away from the frame, and the hold down bolt in that corner is flapping in the breeze. I love truck campers, and honestly, for me, the only way to go, but I can't continue with this heartbreak every time I want to go camping !! Now, with the jack ripping out of the frame, I can't even drop the camper at the campsite for fear of coming back and seeing it resting on the front corner where the jack collapsed. I'm retired, I can't afford to take a loss AND finance another camper. The rug has been pulled out from under my wife and I of one of the true joys in our lives. We literally have no choice but to quit camping. Thank you Travel Lite. I wish you and your minions all of the frustration, misery and sadness you've given my family.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sign In