• 10 posts
  • Local time: 06:39 PM
  • State/Province or Region:co
  • Interests:camping, fishing, biking,kayaking,gardening,
  • Camper Brand:northernlite,2012
  • Truck Make & Model:dodge ram 3500,long box
  • Name (Public):don

Posted 10 August 2017 - 05:25 AM

On are drive to steamboat springs we were listing to asleep at the wheel and i mentioned to the wife that they were playing in denver i said see if you can get tickets. She checked no they already played in denver but guess what there playing in steamboat the 8th she checked for tickets once again  bummer sold out. So the next day we went for a bike ride in town along the yampa river and went to play golf at steamboat golf club.So it starts pouring rain on hole 15 stop at club house and meet the tour driver for asleep at the wheel he couldn't get us tickets bummer he said he was waiting for 2 of the band members to finish up. So we finish playing my wife goes into the club house and sees the driver again with the band members to my surprise they walk outside where I was and the keyboard player was on his phone will calling us tickets for the show the next day yoo hoo.The next day we get there early and get in line only to get in the front row wow what luck. What a great show everyone was swing dancing in front of the stage. Asleep at the wheel have been playing for 47 years now. 

#2 OFFLINE   the tc life

the tc life

NATCOA President / Rally Cordinator / 2015 Rally Committee

• Admin (non-root)
  • 3686 posts
  • Local time: 04:39 PM
  • State/Province or Region:Wa
  • Interests:Camping duh...oh, also hiking, geocaching, bike riding, fishing, just enjoying the outdoors and of course...spending time with my wife and son.
  • Camper Brand:2010 Adventurer 810ws
  • Truck Make & Model:2004 Dodge Dually Cummins power
  • Name (Public):Rich

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:02 PM

Love that band. I have never seen them in concert. They play a lot of fun music.

love everyday like you won the lotto.

www.thetclife.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sign In