2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   the tc life

the tc life

NATCOA President / Rally Cordinator / 2015 Rally Committee

• Admin (non-root)
  • 3704 posts
  • Local time: 01:55 PM
  • State/Province or Region:Wa
  • Interests:Camping duh...oh, also hiking, geocaching, bike riding, fishing, just enjoying the outdoors and of course...spending time with my wife and son.
  • Camper Brand:2010 Adventurer 810ws
  • Truck Make & Model:2004 Dodge Dually Cummins power
  • Name (Public):Rich

Posted 28 October 2016 - 05:14 AM

As usual lots and lots of choices for the TCM calendar this year to vote for. It took me a while going back and forth but my choices were made. Good to see a couple NATCOA members in the picture choices. All I could think about was all the memories on the trips.

Bonnie...how did the meteor shower go on that trip?

love everyday like you won the lotto.

www.thetclife.com

#2 OFFLINE   kayakin

kayakin

Director-Secretary-2015 Rally Committe Member

• Admin (non-root)
  • 827 posts
  • Local time: 02:55 PM
  • State/Province or Region:MT
  • Camper Brand:2012 Adventurer 86FB
  • Truck Make & Model:2011 Chevy Silverado 4x4
  • Name (Public):Bonnie and Mike

Posted 28 October 2016 - 10:53 AM

Meteor shower was only so so.  We set an alarm and got up twice (Friday night is more for sleeping after a work week than staying up and partying anymore).  Each time we were seeing maybe 1 meteor a minute.  Each one was worth the getting up for though.   

The campsite was pretty special.  It was just a large parking lot with overnight parking only for someone using BLM land (which we did evening and morning).  Views for miles in all directions.  Some jerk shot up the solar irrigation pump and anything else they saw this summer so the gate is probably going to be closed on yet another public land site.

#3 OFFLINE   the tc life

the tc life

NATCOA President / Rally Cordinator / 2015 Rally Committee

• Admin (non-root)
  • 3704 posts
  • Local time: 01:55 PM
  • State/Province or Region:Wa
  • Interests:Camping duh...oh, also hiking, geocaching, bike riding, fishing, just enjoying the outdoors and of course...spending time with my wife and son.
  • Camper Brand:2010 Adventurer 810ws
  • Truck Make & Model:2004 Dodge Dually Cummins power
  • Name (Public):Rich

Posted 28 October 2016 - 07:32 PM

Meteor shower was only so so.  We set an alarm and got up twice (Friday night is more for sleeping after a work week than staying up and partying anymore).  Each time we were seeing maybe 1 meteor a minute.  Each one was worth the getting up for though.   

The campsite was pretty special.  It was just a large parking lot with overnight parking only for someone using BLM land (which we did evening and morning).  Views for miles in all directions.  Some jerk shot up the solar irrigation pump and anything else they saw this summer so the gate is probably going to be closed on yet another public land site.

Same jerk offs ruining places. I never understand it.

love everyday like you won the lotto.

www.thetclife.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sign In