• NATCOA Members
  • 1921 posts
  • Local time: 03:30 PM
  • State/Province or Region:Tx
  • Camper Brand:2017 Adventure Alp 116DS
  • Truck Make & Model:2012 Ram 3500HD DRW
  • Name (Public):KnightEagle

Posted 23 September 2016 - 06:22 PM

On the fridge's that are in our TC found one thing that not a wise thing to do unless you have 1300$$ to throw away. Read some where in the forum here or else where about stuffing hard insulation sheets around and block the vents on the side. Off and on over the last year and a half on our fridge, it would go into <no co> translating to that the unit not letting the gas cool down and it stays in vapor form and overheats and throws the code <no co>. First time it was in the shop back when they were replacing the roof, by the time they got to work on it the temp was plesant out and cool not the normal 100. They just reset it and it worked fine. We hadn't gotten out much this year But in May it worked perfect. But In Aug it started with the <no co> code again even replaced the board still got the code. So we loaded the fridge from our bedroom and took it so we would have a fridge to use sence the one in the fox was not working. As we were passing by PrencessCraft in Austin we droped the TC off. Well this time they found what was causing it. sence the fox has the ref in the slide the vent that would be on the roof is in the side wall. Well some one before to us install allum backed foum insolation board around the unit and blocked the vent. Belive they were trying to block the wind from blowing the flame out only thing i can think of?

:sign0007: I got it fixed!

2012 Ram 3500HD DRW. RideRite 5000 Air Bags. Hellwig sway Bar rear. Curt hitch 17000/2550. Engine: 6.7-Liter I6 Cummins® Turbo Diesel Engine Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic 68RFE. 2017 Adventure Alp 116DS 5153+ lb. Reg Cab. Torklift Frame mounts. Ranch Hand Front Bumber, Duel hitch and 4' extension . C.B channel 19 most times. Towing a 16 ft storage trailer with a jon boat inside.

ALP116DS2017
ALP116DS10.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sign In