• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 09:44 AM
  • State/Province or Region:FL
  • Camper Brand:Northern Lite
  • Truck Make & Model:Ford f250
  • Name (Public):Janette & Wayne

Posted 11 February 2018 - 09:23 AM

Hello I'm new here to the forum. I have a Northern Lite 2007 10 2 RR. I recently noticed a leak in the plumbing for the bathroom. I would like to know how to access the plumbing for the bathroom. I have looked in the basement access panel but am unable to see the pipes due to the freshwater holding tank. I would apprecicate any help to solve this leak. 

#22 OFFLINE   Jreeverts

Jreeverts

Tenderfoot

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 05:44 AM
  • State/Province or Region:NY
  • Interests:Motorcycling, canoeing, National Parks, Acadia National Park, Christian fellowship.
  • Camper Brand:Northern Lite
  • Truck Make & Model:FORD F250
  • Name (Public):Jim

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:31 AM

Hi, All you 8' 11" Classic NL owners I need help finding out what the serial numbers are for the upper Dometic windows (the ones along the Queen bed sides). Lost the Drivers side window when I forgot to latch it down on my last trip. I have a plexiglass makeover on the other side from the previous owner I would eventually like to replace as well. The Truck Camper company in SW NH recommended seeking your help. Apparently the numbers can be found on the lower edge of the window itself. Thank you for any help you can provide! Jim, Rochester, NY.

#23 OFFLINE   Wanky

Wanky

Grand Potentate

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • Local time: 03:44 AM
  • State/Province or Region:Alberta
  • Interests:Fishing, Hiking
  • Camper Brand:Northern Lite 811 Q Classic
  • Truck Make & Model:2016 GMC 3500 Duramax
  • Name (Public):Eric

Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:51 PM

Hello I'm new here to the forum. I have a Northern Lite 2007 10 2 RR. I recently noticed a leak in the plumbing for the bathroom. I would like to know how to access the plumbing for the bathroom. I have looked in the basement access panel but am unable to see the pipes due to the freshwater holding tank. I would apprecicate any help to solve this leak. 

I've fixed my NL leaks a couple of times.  Do you have any idea where the leak is coming from?  Mine was a severed connection between the Grey tank and the ABS plumbing.  In my model, I had to take apart some of the bench seat for the kitchen to get at the damaged parts.  How this showed up was a wet basement.

#24 OFFLINE   mjgcamper

mjgcamper

Poster

• Members
  • 1026 posts
  • Local time: 10:44 PM
  • State/Province or Region:Oregon
  • Interests:Mountains
  • Camper Brand:NL 10-2000
  • Truck Make & Model:2002 CTD
  • Name (Public):Mike

Posted 20 April 2018 - 09:55 PM

By any chance, do any of you all full-time in your NLs? If not, how do you think it'd work for that, if it's just one person in the camper?

The worse part is long term of build up condensation between the fiberglass shell and the insulation. In winter I found that the days were not warm or dry enough to vent what worked its way behind the fiberglass layer or shell and caused some delamination. This has been the single most damaging event since owning new in 03 in which I full timed in it during cold weather.

In winter two weeks or so would be okay, but perhaps a dehumidifier would help immensely depending on temps and moisture levels outside. My comfort level was much improved going home on weekends.

it was just too cold in the mid 20's and not very warm/ shorter days caused moisture to build. Even though vented at night and all vents opened during above freezing hours as much as poss., it even caused the jacks circuit board to go out from the moisture.

Edited by mjgcamper, 22 April 2018 - 06:54 AM.

To go see the Northern lights

#25 OFFLINE   pscansetzer

pscansetzer

Grand Potentate

• NATCOA Members
  • 62 posts
  • Local time: 05:44 AM
  • State/Province or Region:NC
  • Interests:Traveling with my wife! 6 cross country trips and counting. Fly fishing, hiking, drift boats, Native Americans and Lewis and Clark.
  • Camper Brand:2018 Northern Lite 9-6 Q SE
  • Truck Make & Model:2012 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW w/ a Towed Jeep Wrangler
  • Name (Public):Jim & Tam

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:38 PM

Testing out the picture add function...

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_1613.JPG

Jim & Tam Setzer

NC & MT

"Keep close to Nature’s heart... and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean."

John Muir

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sign In